Terms & Conditions
The purpose of this document is to provide clarity on the Terms and Conditions under which bookings are made. By making a booking the Guest agrees to the Terms and Conditions contained within this document.
The Management reserves the right to amend or add to these policies at any time and without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to determine and vary the price of Holidays.
- When a booking has been made the price becomes agreed and fixed for the duration of the holiday.
- The Management may vary the prices of all other goods and/or services provided by the Guest House at any time and without prior notice.
- A booking is not confirmed until a deposit has been paid and received. PLEASE NOTE: Deposits are refundable at the Managements discretion, alternatively, the deposit payment can be used for future bookings.
- Payment may be made by Cash, Cheque or Credit/Debit cards. All outstanding accommodation charges should be paid for upon arrival, unless otherwise agreed by the Management.
- Credit card transactions are handled by a third party financial institution, which receives the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions.
- Guests are required to pay for extras such as food and beverages at the time of requesting such extras. Breakfast is included in the price of the holiday.
Cancellations and Amendments
- Changes to bookings must be made by telephoning 01253 352851, WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHANGES TO BOOKINGS VIA THE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA, AS WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THIS METHOD.
- The Management will make every effort to accommodate amendments to a booking. Guests are strongly advised to take out holiday insurance to cover the cost of cancellation charges.
- Bookings cancelled 28 days or more prior to the start of the holiday will not be subject to any charge.
- Bookings cancelled over 7 days but less than 28 days prior to the start of the holiday will be subject to a charge equivalent to the cost of the first two days holiday.
- Bookings cancelled within 48 hours prior to the start of the holiday will incur the full cost of the holiday.
- Cancellation charges will be payable to the the guest house immediately. Where a booking has been secured by Credit/Debit card, cancellation charges will be made to that card.
- It is advisable that guests notfiy the Management of any problem or potential problem with their travel in connection with the booking. In this case the Management will hold open the accommodation. Where a guest does not arrive for their holiday this shall be regarded as a cancellation.
- Where a guest fails to arrive for the start of a holiday and no prior notification has been received, we may re-let the accommodation following 24 hours of the non-arrival.
- Where a guest chooses to leave prior to the completion of their booking, there will be NO refunds.
- Check-in is no earlier than 2.00pm and no later than 9.00pm, all guests MUST vacate their rooms on the day of departure by no later than 10.00am.
- Any damage caused by guests to property must be paid for prior to departure. Any damages found to have been caused by a guest will be charged to the Credit/Debit card.
- No pets (other than assistance or guide dogs) are allowed.
- Guest may only receive visitors by prior arrangement with the Management.
- Playing musical instruments, radios and televisions should be kept at a level which is inaudible to other guests.
- The Management reserves the right to terminate any holiday if it believes that a guest has failed to observe any of these Terms and Conditions, Common Law or reasonable moral or social conventions. No refunds will be given and the guests will be liable for any damage to the fabric, furniture and/or fittings.
- No responsibility will be taken for accident or injury resulting from the guest's negligence.
- All reservations are subject to availability, we are unable to guarantee allocation of certain rooms, but will wherever possible try to accommodate any such requests.
- IF FOR ANY REASON DURING YOUR STAY THE MANAGEMENT HAS TO CLOSE DOWN ANY ROOM/FACILITY OR PUBLIC AREA, IT WILL BE IN THE INTEREST OF HEALTH, SAFEY AND/OR FIRE REGULATIONS, WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR THE LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OF THE SAID FACILITIES.
- No reduction is made for temporary absence, meals not taken, premature departure for any reason, nor for accommodation not required after confirmation of booking.
- We DO NOT accept stag or hens. Your booking will be cancelled if you have booked for a stag or hen party or a block booking through any third party booking site.
- We are strictly over 45's only.
We do not have a lift.
Street parking-no restrictions.
1 step into front entrance.
Porter services available.
3 storey house.
1st floor bedrooms 15 steps.
2nd floor extra 15 steps.
All rooms en-suite (showers).
Well lit corridors.
Service dogs welcome.
Mobile network - good.
Task lighting available.
Table service in dining room
Wheelchair hire locally.
Bus/Tram stop only 50yds-20 minutes walk to Blackpool centre
Taxi pick up at front door to order.
Bus/Train station 5 minutes drive - 20 minutes walk
Bus/Train station pick up on request (small charge)
1 step to outside front sitting area.
Ground floor facilities - guest lounge, restaurant, reception.
Owner/Occupier on hand 24 hours.